It is no secret Bobby Ciasulli has money, and his new “truth” video certainly shows off that fact. Here is a list of the top-ten things our HILARIOUS readers said Bobby SHOULD have spent $10,000 on instead of spending it on his self-promoting HOUR LONG “truth.”
TOP TEN ITEMS BOOBY SHOULD HAVE SPENT HIS MONEY ON:
10) Could have spent money on 250 Turkeys for the poor in Monmouth County
9) Could have purchased 400 shoe shaped bottle holders from Colts Neck Pharmacy for guys looking for a unique present for girlfriends who are not really interested in the girl but are using them for some other reason.
8) Could have purchased 40 separate $250 donations to Wounded Warrior project. http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/.
7) Could have purchased 400 separate $25 donations to http://donate.worldvision.org/125-worth-of-food-and-aid-for-africa, which would have provided $50,000 worth of food for starving children in Africa.
6) Could have purchased a date with Dina Manzo for 1 week (Strap-on included). Dina can talk decor while she watches porn. Plus she can give him relationship advice on how to “lose a partner” but keep the benefits of the relationship while pretending to end the relationship on TV as a storyline.
5) Could have bought tickets to hang out with Joe Gorga on 10 occasions for next season just in case Nicole breaks up with him. He still owes Joe for the last 2 drinks he already used, but swears he is “good for it” as he will provide sexual favors to Joe upon request.
4) Could have had Teresa Giudice autograph his picture at the book signing or purchased 500 autographed Fabellini’s and decorated his house for Christmas.
3) Could have purchased advice from Andy or Bravo so he would not make an ass of himself on REALITY TV by hiding in a bathroom or stating “It is a coincidence to run into FOUR separate housewives”.
2) Could have purchased an engagement ring for Nicole and made his appearance on the RHONJ seem real!
1) Could have donated to REAL FIREMEN who have fallen at http://www.firehero.org/donate/.
In the end, Booby could have simply expressed some sadness for hurting Amber and Jim who, he finally admits, got him on the show. A simple, “I am sorry, I never meant for you to get hurt and feel terrible for what happened.” after Amber was attacked and Jim insulted would have done more for his image and telling “the Truth” than his vanity driven video.
Ironically, his own words, Bobby proved he was brought on the show by Amber and Jim, signed an agreement with Jim and only met Nicole because he recruited her for the show! Coincidentally, Booby would not be on the show if he did not date one of the housewives. I am sensing another pink shoe for Christmas…sorry Nicole! SOOOO the Truth is Jim and Amber were honest all season and Bobby just admitted it. At least to the 100 people who care enough or are bored enough with life to sit through his diatribe.