It’s finally here! The Reunion EXCLUSIVE we promised you! We spoke to our Mob Wives sources and they gave us all the juicy details on what went down at the reunion!
Let’s get to it! (please note that this is not the order of how it all happened)
1. Vivica Fox hosted the reunion.
2. Nat G., Drita, and Ang both sat on one couch while Renee and Karen were on the other.
3. Both Nat G. and Nat D. wore gold dresses. Drita was in a long black and white dress with red heels. And Ang was in a sexy black high waisted skirt with a long sleeve blouse. Karen wore a silver/gray looking dress (hard to tell from the photos we were given) and Renee wore a blue dress with a matching sock/cast looking thing that was the same color as her dress. She had fell down some steps apparently so she was injured.
4. Storm and London were both there.
5. They talked more about Natalie’s recordings than they did the show but weren’t allowed to play them since she was illegally recorded.
6. Vivica was very rude to Nat G. She would ask her a question, give her three seconds to answer, and then cut her off and ask Renee and Karen what they think.
7. Vivica also favored Renee the whole reunion and the two are friendly outside the show (which is weird since they both hooked up with 50 cent)
8. Natalie told Karen and Storm to “Shut the f**k up!”
9. Nat G. told Karen how insane it was that she was calling her a “racist” considering Karen had to wait for her dad (Sammy the Bull) to get locked up so she can screw black guys since he was the biggest racist.
10. Ang was pretty quiet during the reunion.
11. All the ladies called Nat G. a rat for calling the cops.
12. Nat. G didn’t get the chance to explain her situation about being abused because Vivica kept cutting her off.
13. Jenn Graziano was on the sidelines and Karen kept looking at her for the signal on when to call Natalie a racist and call her out on other things.
14. Drita told Nat G. that she believes she was abused but doesn’t think she was getting beat up the night she called her boyfriend’s PO.
15. Nat G. went off and started EXPOSING Jenn Graziano (we will have another exclusives on the details but for now we can tell you this) about a secret, ILLEGAL meeting Jenn had behind VH1’s back. And Karen was involved in this meeting because this was part of Karen begging to get her job back. Karen apparently admitted to it to Gangland News.
16. The girls were first, then the guys came out after. Nat D. came out when the guys left the stage and then Carla Facciolo was out last.
17. Nat D. flipped out because London was out there and she wasn’t and she kept saying that she needed to be out there and it was her time (something dramatic and attention seeking like that) so they had her go back to her hotel.
18. Karen and Storm were laughing at Nat G. And London about calling the cops when London was attacked recently. They called them 1-800 crime stoppers.
19. Nat G. left the stage when Nat D. came out calling her a racist and to call Ronnie’s (Nat D’s ex) mom who was HAPPY to be filmed during the reunion so she could blast who Nat D. really is and she even said Nat D. got her son locked up in THREE different counties! They recorded this all but of course might edit it to make it look like Nat G. was scared of Nat D and ran off, but if they actually play what was filmed then you will see that, that is not true and Nat. G was on the phone the whole time.
20. When Nat G. left the stage Drita came backstage to talk to Natalie. Natalie had been backstage on the phone the whole time and Nat was frustrated that she wasn’t able to get a word in when the girls kept calling her a racist and when she was trying to explain her domestic violence situation. Drita understood what she was going through and encouraged her to go back out because she had been in the same situation with the women before. (This too was all recorded)
21. Nat D. tried yelling at Big Ang and Drita snapped at Nat D. and told her she was pretty much going to destroy her if she did it again. Nat D. said and did NOTHING.
22. Renee finally admitted that she was at one point close to Nat G. like Nat had been saying and she even apologized to Nat G. When everyone was calling Nat. G a rat Renee tried sticking up for her by saying maybe she wasn’t in her right mind or something to that effect. She also told Nat G. to just own it.
23. Ang stuck up for Nat G. when Karen was calling Nat a racist. Ang pointed out that Nat is friends with people from all different races and she’s been around them and Natalie all hanging out together.
24. Nat D. lied about calling the cops on her boyfriend even though there are documents that prove otherwise.
25. NONE. I repeat NONE of the girls called out Nat D. for also being a “cop caller,” or “rat,” for calling the police on her boyfriend.
26. Vivica didn’t really have control over the show or the girls. She didn’t care if they were screaming over each other and she never had her own opinion about things like most hosts do. She was more worried about how she looked and made everyone on set wait as she took 3-4 takes on every little thing.
27. The whole reunion was so much about Nat G. that Vivica even asked the girls what do they think about the way Natalie dresses!
28. Karen said Nat G. was a pretty girl and Renee said Natalie dressed like a stripper but she would dress the same way if she had her body.
29. Nat D. charged at Nat G. twice and security took her down. The third time she looked like she was coming fast towards Nat G. but when she noticed security wasn’t going to stop her she scuffled her feet and slowed down. Nat G. popped up to fight her and that’s when security came and Drita also got up and blocked Nat D’s arm from hitting Nat G. Nat D. started yelling something about Drita trying to jump her.
30. Nat G. was annoyed that she wasn’t able to talk so she got up and told Vivica thank you for your time and left. As Nat G. was leaving she told Jenn and the producers to “suck her dick.”
31. When Nat G. was leaving, Nat D. took the opportunity to make it about herself and tell Nat G. “you better run.” Nat G. told her to come to her house and Nat D. pretended like she didn’t know where Nat G. lived.
32. Karen brought up her kid being biracial after she called Nat G. a racist. The ladies brought up their kids as a way to get make Nat G. look bad and Nat G. screamed out what about my kid?
33. Karen didn’t try fighting Nat G. at the reunion.
34. They asked Renee about her son AJ and she gave an update on how he was doing.
35. Drita straightened out how long she’s really been friends with Karen and it hasn’t been for over 20 years like Karen claims.
36. After Nat G. left Nat D. didn’t say anything else and that’s when Carla came out.
37. When Carla came out it was very boring and Drita told her side of things.
38. NONE of the women got into a physical fight with each other.
You can bet your bottom dollar since Nat G. left early that Jenn is going to take advantage of that in the editing room! She’s going to edit Natalie sitting there while the girls are still trash talking her and make it look like she was just sitting there saying nothing.
I think it’s funny that Karen brings up “her kid, her kid” when she’s with a man who is a DRUG DEALER and who also cheated on her the whole time. Storm’s real girlfriend actually came to the finale and Karen freaked out and production made her leave. I say all this because if Karen REALLY was so worried about her young daughter, then she wouldn’t be bringing these losers around her!
Also if Nat D. is coming on this show to seek justice about what Natalie G. did to her “good friend” then why didn’t Nat D. show up to his going away party? Why wasn’t he at her holiday party that was filled with her “closest friends?” Why was she more worried about Drita being there than Nat G’s ex who is her bestie? Why did she only bring a recording that couldn’t be aired than the man himself if they are GREAT FRIENDS? Could it be that they aren’t friends? These are all questions I think people need to be asking.
Lastly, I think it’s a shame that a cast full of women and producers used this platform to make a WHOLE SEASON out of a woman being a rat for calling the cops on a man who abused her.
We hope you enjoyed our EXCLUSIVE. Please tweet us any questions you may have or comment below 🙂