Okay so since I took forever giving you guys a Mob Wives Reunion EXCLUSIVE, I decided to give you a Finale EXCLUSIVE also. SPOILER ALERT: If you do not want to know what went down STOP READING RIGHT NOW BITCH. And we’re off.
So the most important thing in this finale is obviously the long awaited meeting between Drita, Brittany, Waddles Gravano and Bore-issa. Okay I know I’m being petty but this Ashhole loves a good nickname so whatevs.
Adam the producer who I thought you might want to see a photo of since he is Jenn’s puppet and orchestrates the MAJORITY of all the scenes between the girls is pictured below (glasses)
How he wants this episode to go is Drita being the one who calls them all for the meeting. You know that call we kept seeing in the preview where Drita’s gonna show someone who the boss is? Well, the person on the other end is Bore-issa. Since Bore-issa was a good little follower this season they rewarded her by letting her re-shoot the call scene so she can sound “unbothered.”
The REAL call with Drita, Bore-issa was quiet and didn’t say, “you sound mad huh” or whatever they show her saying in the preview clip. You can even see Bore-issa’s phone isn’t even making a call when she’s supposedly on the phone with Drita
Whatever the other girls filmed this episode is irrelevant and I’m just gonna get to the sit-down drama.
– The sit-down was filmed in a very tiny, narrow restaurant which is why if you look at the previews it looks like nobody can even fit inside the room and the security is soooo close to the girls.
– Drita and Brittany arrived first and security immediately checked their bags for weapons (Yes, I’m serious.)
– Adam told Drita that she needs to start the conversation when they sit down since she is supposed to be the one who called for the meeting.
– Waddles and Bore-issa hadn’t even all the way entered the room and Drita yelled out, “What the f**k is up you punk ass mother f***ers!”
– The girls did and said NOTHING when Drita yelled at them. Drita wasn’t wasting any time and she was ready to charge at both of them.
– Waddles and Bore both walked in and sat down at the table (the table was four tables put together with a cloth over it so it can look like one big table. This statement will make more sense further down.)
– Drita confronted Karen about talking about her family and Karen denied ever talking about Drita’s family.
– Drita wanted security to leave and Adam the producer told all the girls on camera that if they ALL consent for security to leave, ON CAMERA, then security will leave and let them do whatever. Karen and Marissa REFUSED to consent and stayed quiet.
– Drita kept yelling and getting up and since security was so close they kept holding her shoulders and sitting her back down.
– Drita flipped the table which is why the other tables fell apart since it wasn’t one table under there.
– When security separated them that’s when Karen FINALLY started talking shit to Drita calling Drita’s husband a punk.
– If you notice in the preview scene, you see Drita talking to the security guard (about Karen) saying, “This is what I’m talking about.” (and he’s nodding his head agreeing with her) She’s referring to the fact that Karen had the opportunity to fight and talk her shit when Adam told them all to consent, yet like a punk she waited till security separated them to run her mouth and act tough.
– Producers fix the table and make the girls sit back down again to talk.
– Brittany confronts Marissa about how she’s going around saying she beat Brittany up and Brittany tells her that it wasn’t even a fight because nothing happened. Marissa stands by her words that she “clocked” Brittany.
– Marissa called Brittany’s mom a rat so Brittany called her out on ratting on her baby’s dad and getting him sent to Riker’s Island for throwing a shoe LOLLLLLLLLL Of course Marissa denied it but the paperwork don’t lie baby girl 🙂
– Marissa kept bringing up Brittany’s mom because she didn’t wanna talk about the fight.
– The conversation somehow turned to Jamie and Lee and while the girls were discussing that Karen was undoing her belt and then she slammed it across the table trying to hit Brittany and Drita.
– Brittany and Drita went crazy after Karen did that and security was holding Drita while Brittany was throwing plates.
Waddles Gravano has to be the BIGGEST PUNK OF ALL TIME. You know she planned that whole outfit just so she can have a weapon since she doesn’t have them hands. Let’s be real, the only fight Waddles and her fans ever brag about is the one where she needed Ramona to help jump Drita.
I don’t care who likes Karen, but I no longer wanna see in my mentions how “Karen ain’t scared” cause even the PRODUCER gave them the LEGAL outlet to do what they gotta do and Karen chickened out, AGAIN!
I hope you guys love the exclusives, I’m glad the season is over, and I look forward to seeing how badly they edit it.